“Frictionless customer experience” is the mantra of digital transformation for many companies. And for e-commerce companies, a seamless experience is related directly to increased revenue. It is vital that companies evaluate their website for accurate site search, easiest path to purchase as well as competitive experiences. This video demonstrates how eClerx Digital’s Website Testing Service applies a robust testing process for increased sales, improved brand experience and higher profitability.
eClerx Website Testing Capabilities Video Script
Businesses have ranked ‘creating better customer experiences’ as their most important priority. A research survey conducted shows that about 58% consumers will never use a company again after a negative experience, and about 95% consumers share bad experiences with others. Organizations are investing heavily in advanced methodologies that gauge customer satisfaction scores to increase sales, improve brand experience, and profitability. Despite this, what could really boost customer experience is a robust testing mechanism that ensures your designs and strategies are not only limited to meeting rooms, but are implemented in a live environment without any bugs. Some such bugs could be – incorrect or broken links, the site is too slow, disparity in the content and images, inconsistency in the offer on the e-mail campaign and on the actual site, disparity in browsers, inconsistent experience and content across different devices, such as desktops, tablets, and mobiles.
eClerx Digital Website Testing Services Team has helped many organizations with website modifications resulting in increased customer engagement, higher conversions, and a better brand experience. A few common recommendations include verbatim analysis, customer journey replay, mystery shopping and bench marking.
- Verbatim analysis is helpful to organizations that gather direct customer feedback via surveys, web forms and registration forms using tools such as iPerception and OpinionLabs. Our experts consolidate and analyze feedback, and then offer consultative insights to help those organizations target uncovered pain areas. Let’s look at an example of how this approach works. A client approaches us with a problem of drastically low conversion / sale for a specific product despite high visitors. A deep dive verbatim analysis indicated that customers faced too many clicks and had to dig through too much information in order to reach the “buy product” page. We were then able to investigate and recommend ways to reduce the number of clicks required to make a purchase.
- Customer Journey Replay allows us uncover trends and valuable insights by analyzing customer behavior data using customer experience management tools such as TeaLeaf. As an extension to verbatim analysis, this technique helps us re-live the customer journey, understand and validate if the customer did click 7 to 8 times before buying a product, and identify areas for improvement. Additionally, we conduct an impact analysis to determine any broken links, or as in the previous example, lost opportunities when the customer abandons the website due to multiple clicks before reaching the ‘buy product’ page.
- To gather first-hand, unbiased customer experience information, we employ mystery shoppers on your website. Our approach begins by outlining your primary and secondary customer personas using real-life customer demographics and then we monitor their behavior on your website. Mystery shopping complements verbatim analysis with empirical behavior information. Consider our example – our personas take different navigation paths, leading to many more clicks in some cases, while in other cases leading us to a different path altogether, or spending much time on the site trying to find their desired product.
- To benchmark your websites against leading market players, we follow industry best practices, browse competitor sites and recommend the most prudent approach for your site. Referring to our earlier example, on other websites, we noticed easier navigation that can reduce the number of clicks from 7-8 to 3. We benchmark and share these findings with you and ensure that all of the techniques employed by us are at par or better than what customers would experience on a competitor’s site.
- eClerx Digital works 24 x 7 to ensure your global sites are secure around the clock. Unlike testing or auto crawlers that only highlight errors and fail to provide insightful recommendations, we promise to create an efficient, effective and robust solution. The results can help you create campaigns that deliver a new level of engagement with your customers. We test your website at multiple stages and offer recommendations that can help your organization improve customer experience, better brand image, and earn higher revenue.
Use eClerx Digital’s website testing services and experience the change in your customer satisfaction scores!